Welcome back everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year!
Firstly, 2nd Coatbridge are in the community token boxes at ASDA we need your support to fill the box – let everyone know. Together we can fill it!
Secondly, we’ve now got our group events for the year planned out – the dates are as follows:
- Race Night (Saturday 28th March) keep the date free and book the babysitters! Invited your family, friends and neighbours – as long as they are over 18. See you all there!
- Group Camp (April 24th-26th) for all sections, Beavers sleeping over Saturday night.
- Summer Fun Day (Saturday 20th June) invited your family, friends and neighbours
- Christmas Fayre (Saturday 28th November) Again open to all.
- Pantomime (Friday 4th December) Group Pantomime trip. The Kings to see Snow White.
As always we especially need your support for all our fund raising events – these cover the hall running costs and activities for the young people.
Finally, any section specific dates of camps/events will be given by your own section leader. Cub camp dates can be found in the Cub Section of the Website.